Drop en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|decided to drop||Decidió abandonar|
|drop below||Caer por debajo|
|drop goal||Objetivo de caída|
|drop off||Bajar ó dejar algo|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Bob Willis Trophy: Yorkshire defeat Durham after rain delay at Riverside →
However, Lees would get a semblance of revenge when the left-hander was caught at long-off by Sean Dickson, who had dropped Malan on 32 on the third day with the game still in the balance.
· Booking.com to Lay Off Up to 25% of Workforce as Pandemic Pummels Travel →
The move comes as the travel industry continues to suffer from an unprecedented drop in demand as both forced and voluntary restrictions on domestic and international travel prompt consumers to forgo long-distance travel plans.
The New York Times
· Robert Battle Keeps Going With Sarah Vaughan and Homegrown Tomatoes →
These days Battle is hunkered down in Connecticut, tending his vegetable garden alongside his dog, North, with the occasional jaunt into the city to, say, drop off produce for Jamison.
· Wine exports dip for first time in years but China exports hold up →
New figures from Wine Australia confirm that total wine exports for 2019-20 dropped 1 per cent to $2.84 billion, with significant falls in the June and March (down 7 per cent) quarters as COVID-19 swept across the globe.
· 2020 Flu Shot Strategy: Get Yours Early In The Season →
Spectrum Health, a health system serving hundreds of thousands of people in the Midwest, will be encouraging its patients to make an appointment this fall to have a health provider meet them curbside for the vaccination, or just drop by and call the clinic on arrival for a flu immunization outside; staff will be standing by.
· Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Ismaila Sarr talks, Thiago Alcantara warning, Jurgen Klopp deal →
“He’s so clever because he drops well, but if you are really aggressive in attack in a one-on-one, I think you can get something from him.
· Blackbaud: Maintain Your Distance →
Its fortunes coincide with the uncertain status of many non-profits across the U.S. that have struggled with a drop in donations.
· Stocks Ease on Rising Covid-19 Cases, U.S.-China Tension →
Diageo (DEO) - Get Report ADRs fell after the London liquor producer reported fiscal 2020 declines in sales and earnings as demand from bars dropped thanks to coronavirus-related lockdowns.
· Prospect of 2nd Boston Marathon bomber trial brings anguish →
But if the decision stands, prosecutors will face the difficult decision of asking victims to recount their trauma at another trial — where jurors could decide this time to reject the death penalty — or angering some by dropping their pursuit for capital punishment and agreeing to life in prison.