Drought en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|drought conditions||Condiciones de sequía|
|drought tolerant||Tolerante a la sequía|
|periods of drought||Períodos de sequía|
|severe drought||Grave sequía|
|times of drought||Tiempos de sequía|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Bushfire emergency relief: 'People shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get help' →
OConnor says the emergency relief fund should be increased to $3,000 – the same as the drought relief payment.
· 'Mass mortality event' devastates Sydney's coastal ecosystems →
Marine ecosystems along a stretch of Sydney's coastline from the Hawkesbury River down to Botany Bay and beyond have been devastated by a combination of drought, bushfire debris and severe storms in recent months.
· Easy-peasy veg that keep giving all summer long →
Humble, reliable swiss chard can withstand maltreatment, drought, neglect and even slugs to give you abundant glossy green leaves.
The New York Times
· Don’t Lose the Thread. The Economy Is Experiencing an Epic Collapse of Demand. →
In normal times, when there is a negative supply shock (say, a year of drought that reduces agricultural crops, or new tariffs that make imports more expensive), the pain can be intense for people in sectors directly affected, yet the economy as a whole adjusts.
· Queensland trainers scoop the pool →
Meanwhile, it was a day of drought breaking at Flemington, where apprentice Chris Caserta landed his first success since March 2019, winning on the Lindsey Smith-trained Queen La Diva.
· Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (WPRT) CEO David Johnson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So we don’t see any specific buildup of inventory or drought of inventory.
The Japan Times
· Liverpool could end 30-year Premier League title drought at home →
Manchester, England – Liverpool could end its 30-year title drought at home after all when the English Premier League resumes after its pandemic-enforced suspension.
· New Zealand readers tell us how they want the country to change after Covid-19 →
As is the severe drought we are still experiencing.
· Australia's record-breaking three decades of economic growth grinds into reverse →
Through drought, flood, the dot.com crash and even the global financial crisis, during which it was the only developed economy not to shrink, Australia continued to bloom – although for the past few years its citizens have suffered from stagnant wages growth, with the spoils of success instead flowing to company shareholders.
The China Post
· The Latest: Maryland voluntary football workouts June 15 →
Liverpool leads Manchester City by two points and is two wins from ending its 30-year title drought.