Drug en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|drug abuse||Abuso de drogas|
|drug trafficking||El tráfico de drogas|
|drug use||El consumo de drogas|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· TikTok removed 1.65 crore made in India videos from platform before ban; here's why →
The other reason behind the removal of the videos were videos showing alcohol and drug consumption, violence, self-harm, or suicide, TikTok said.
· Coronavirus: Experts bat for Dexamethasone over Remdesivir for Covid-19 treatment in India →
He said that almost every TV channel and newspaper seems to be gushing over the miraculous effects of the antiviral drug remdesivir and plasma therapy.
The Japan Times
· South Korean COVID-19 patient recovering after double lung transplant →
Various drugs such as the anti-malarial hydroxychloroquine, the HIV treatment Kaletra and steroids failed to stop her pulmonary fibrosis – scarring in the lungs – from worsening, said Dr Park Sung-hoon, professor of pulmonary and critical care medicine at Hallym University Sacred Heart Hospital.
· Utopia Avenue by David Mitchell review – a musical journey →
After all, says Jasper de Zoet, “applause is the purest drug”.
· Exclusive Corona health insurance plan to launch from today! Features of Corona Kavach Policy explained →
c) Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, ventilator charges, medicines and drugs, costs towards diagnostics, diagnostic imaging modalities, PPE Kit, gloves, mask and such other similar expenses
· Queen of the South: 5 shows to watch if you like Queen of the South →
The drama concentrates on Mexican woman Teresa Mendoza (played by Alice Braga), who flees from a Mexican drug cartel after her partner is brutally murdered.
· Thursday Sports in Brief →
Beasley won’t be eligible to play until the sixth of Brooklyn’s eight seeding games because he has serve a suspension for violating the drug policy.
· Arkansas review – buddy crime caper with 90s flavour and 70s clobber →
Adapted from a 2008 novel by John Brandon, Arkansas is about two unambitious but conscientious crooks, Swin (Duke) and Kyle (Liam Hemsworth), who sometimes idly wonder about the meaning of it all, but mostly get on with the business of trafficking drugs across state lines.
· Wondering about 'sonder'? A word for our times →
Until a vaccine arrives, the universal empathy of sonder, its affinity, is as powerful a drug as this planet owns.
· Ellie Goulding: 'I was made to feel vulnerable, like a sexual object' →
Talking about substance use and pressure on young artists makes me think of Juice WRLD, the US rapper who features on Goulding’s track Hate Me, and who died of an overdose aged 21 as his plane was being raided for drugs in December 2019.