· Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services →
Several more drug manufacturers have joined the global effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine.
· Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) CEO Len Schleifer Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
Our goal, our strategy is simply to used with the immune system does, but give it to people immediately as a drug, not dependent on their own immune system or a vaccine to kick into gear, we immediately will give people these highly neutralizing antibodies.
· 'I was my own biggest enemy': Football star fights to overcome drug ban →
While playing for Turkish second league club Menemenspor, a drug test returned a positive for cocaine.
· Almost $1 million seized in Perth drug sting now in government hands →
Almost $1 million which changed hands in suburban Perth last year under the guise if an illicit drug deal is now in government coffers after being seized by the Australian Federal Police.
· Sizing Up Syros Pharmaceuticals →
Syros is developing a variety therapeutics, but the only other drug currently in clinical development is the early-stage asset SY-5609 for select solid tumors.
· Scientists raise concern over hydroxychloroquine study →
NEW YORK, May 30 ― Dozens of scientists have raised concerns over a large-scale study of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine that led to the World Health Organisation (WHO) suspending clinical trials of the anti-viral drugs as a potential treatment for Covid-19.
The New York Times
· What to Know About Hydroxychloroquine →
President Trump revealed on Monday that he had been taking an anti-malaria drug as a preventive measure against the coronavirus, the same medicine that he has been promoting for two months with scant evidence of its efficacy and despite several warnings of dangerous side effects.