|during the early||早いうちに|
|during the first||最初の|
|during the war||戦争中|
|during this period||この期間に|
|during this time||この間|
· Dunkin' Brands: Strong Brand At A Decent Price →
Their investment in delivery has paid off during this period, where most of the company's restaurants would likely be shut.
· Ancient Roman mosaic floor discovered under vines in Italy →
Paving stones dating back 2,000 years were also discovered after a sinkhole opened in front of the Pantheon in Rome during the coronavirus lockdown.
· Ralph Lauren -2% after earnings miss →
Ralph Lauren (NYSE:RL) reports comparable sales fell 13% in North America, were down 23% in Asia and decreased 16% in Europe during FQ4.
· Lennar's Foundation Is Solid For A Return To Growth →
During that same period of time, the year over year revenue per share has increased in every year but one.
· Swiggy to offer credit to restaurants for raw materials under new scheme Staples Plus →
The supply base of most restaurants has been significantly impacted as suppliers have either been facing challenges in delivering goods or have halted their businesses during the lockdown.
· The Ickabog: Everything you need to know about Harry Potter author JK Rowling’s new story →
On Tuesday (26 May), the Harry Potter author surprised fans with the announcement that she would be uploading her latest story online for free as a means of keeping children entertained during coronavirus lockdown.
· Ryanair’s holiday bookings surge, sees UK dropping quarantine →
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s top adviser Dominic Cummings, who provoked outrage by making a 400 km (250 mile) road trip during the lockdown, has “completely undermined the UK government’s credibility” on the quarantine issue, O’Leary said.
· Uncertainty Is Down: How The Recovery Takes Shape →
In China, for example, subway traffic during the work week is only 60% of normal, of last year.
· Help the Hungry: Win video chat with Jose Mourinho and other prizes in special campaign auction →
The session needs to be booked within 6 months and during working hours from Monday-Friday.
· Trump threatens to regulate or shut down social media companies →
The deceased woman, Lori Klausutis, was found by investigators to have died after hitting her head during a fall in Scarborough's office, triggered by an abnormal heart rhythm.