During trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|during the early||Trong thời gian đầu|
|during the first||Trong lần đầu tiên|
|during the war||Trong chiến tranh|
|during this period||Trong giai đoạn này|
|during this time||Trong thời gian này|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Kontoor Brands gives back pre-earnings gain, points to sequential progress →
Wrangler revenue fell 31% to $252M during the quarter, while Lee revenue sank 58% to $86M.
· Roku: Fantastic Numbers, Though Sentiment Is Overly Concerned Over Ad Comments →
Yet in my view, it's the former that will actually sustain - we would postulate that most new users signing up to Roku and who enjoy it during the pandemic will continue to use it when the pandemic is over - while the latter problem, ad pricing, already has a near-term light at the end of the tunnel with many companies commenting on pricing rebounding toward the tail end of Q2.
· Nintendo reports 428 percent surge in profits, thanks to lockdown gaming boom →
The numbers highlight the boom in demand for gaming during coronavirus lockdowns.
· Imperial War Museum unveils film marking 75 years since Hiroshima bomb →
Working separately during lockdown, the pair initially started imagining a work with lots of visual imagery but soon became uncomfortable.
· Roma: US billionaire buys Italian club in £532m deal →
Pallotta had to pay a fine after jumping in one of Rome's historic fountains during the celebrations.
· Atlanta Falcons 2020 Season Preview: Matt Gono →
Gono was a tackle during his time at Wesley College.
· 2U: All Hype, Very Little Substance →
I argued in my prior article that while higher education enrollment tends to see a boost during economic recessions, the same might not be true for grad degree programs (which 2U specializes in), because many of the laid-off workers in the service sectors don't have bachelor's degrees to begin with.
· Niger lost tens of millions to arms deals malpractice, leaked report alleges →
Niger has received huge sums in development and humanitarian aid from the US, as well as hundreds of millions dollars in military assistance and payments for humanitarian operations from the US during the period examined by the auditors.
· Big Tech And The Optical Illusion Of Monopoly →
During its earnings call, Facebook reported three billion monthly active users on its platform - 40 percent of the world's population - who want to stay connected more than ever, as social distancing makes it impossible to get together in many situations.
· Tennessee Republicans battle to fill Lamar Alexander's Senate seat →
President Donald Trump has thrown his support behind Hagerty, who has contended that Sethi wasn't a good enough advocate for Trump during the 2016 election.