|against each other||互いに対して|
· George Floyd: Trump says 'something snapped' in officer who knelt on victim's neck for almost nine minutes →
Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate.
· 'He tries to divide us': Former Defense Secretary Mattis compares Trump's protest response to Nazi tactics →
The former Minneapolis police officers charged in the death of George Floyd each face a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison if convicted of the charges against them, according to criminal complaints.
· Coronavirus live news: Germany reveals major stimulus plan as global cases grow by 100,000 a day →
Under the wide-ranging measures outlined in a 15-page document, value-added tax will be temporarily slashed, families will receive 300 euros for each child, while those who purchase electric cars will see a government rebate doubled to €6,000.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today →
I have been putting a different Riddle of the Day on our fence each morning.
· WA's hard border should be lifted to create a travel bubble with SA and NT: Harvey →
WA's opposition leader says WA's hard border closure is a “complete myth” and needs to be lifted after figures revealed hundreds of people from interstate were entering the state each day.
· France urges calm after tense protest over black man's death →
On Tuesday, demonstrators threw projectiles at police who used tear gas to disperse them, followed by sporadic clashes as protesters and police targeted each other with stones and rubber bullets.
The New York Times
· Genes May Leave Some People More Vulnerable to Severe Covid-19 →
The researchers did not sequence all three billion genetic letters in the genome of each patient.
· Number of the day: 56 films will get the ‘Cannes 2020’ label →
LOS ANGELES, June 4 — Each day, ETX Studio puts the spotlight on a number that stands out for making headlines in one way or another.
· Wall Street closes sharply higher on signs of economic rebound →
The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq each posted their fourth straight day of solid gains.