Early trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|during the early||Trong thời gian đầu|
|early days||Những ngày đầu|
|early stages||Giai đoạn đầu|
|early years||Những năm đầu|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· SpaceX Nasa launch cancelled at last minute over weather →
Saturday's launch will take place slightly earlier, at 3.22pm local time, or 8.22pm in the UK.
· The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Management Presents at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer & Retail Conference (Transcript) →
And in Latin America, you've got a mixed bag of countries and the mixed approach being taken by country, so a little early still to make a call on the size of the impact.
· Walgreens Boots Alliance: The Case For Buying In At Near 5-Year Lows →
As we can see from the chart above, whilst the Healthcare Services sector, S&P 500 and major sector rival CVS Health (CVS) have all staged a recovery from early mid-May price-lows caused by the coronavirus induced market sell-off, hitting 3-month price highs, Walgreens experienced a more prolonged downturn and is still trading at 24% below its mid-March price of $52.
· HEICO Corporation (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In our quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the three-month period January -- ending January 31, 2020 we provided financial guidance for fiscal 2020, but noted that it excluded any impact from the coronavirus outbreak because it was such an early stage.
The New York Times
· ‘Just Sitting in Limbo.’ For Many Professionals, Careers Are on Hold. →
He started interviewing for two jobs in early March.
· 3M's (MMM) CEO Mike Roman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
As a virtual SDC and early on in the conference this morning, much of this is probably still fairly new to many of you.
· As Trump rails against mail-in voting, his campaign tries to make it easier for Pennsylvania supporters →
A California special congressional election earlier this month determined mostly by mail-in ballots saw Republican Mike Garcia defeat Democrat Christy Smith in a district where Democrats held a registration advantage.
· Trinity Biotech's (TRIB) CEO Ronan O'Caoimh on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This was mainly due to the $2.4 million closure provision for our Carlsbad facility, which I mentioned earlier, and an increase in the interest accrual in relation to our exchangeable notes of $1 million.
· Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) CEO Aristides Pittas on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This has been temporarily repaired and we have decided to scrap the vessel a few months earlier than initially envisioned, as soon as scrapyards reopen in order to avoid costly repairs.
· Are coronavirus cases in the US actually going down? Here’s what we know. →
On May 26, the positive test rate in the US was 5.4 percent — a significant improvement from the days when 20 percent of tests were positive, but still not quite down to the 3 percent or so that South Korea, the global model of early and widespread testing, achieved weeks ago.