|chapel of ease||Kolay şapel|
|ease of access||Erişim kolaylığı|
|ease of use||Kullanım kolaylığı|
|help ease||Yardım kolaylığı|
|relative ease||Göreceli kolaylık|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Entercom: It's Time To Recover →
Macro improvements have been incredibly bullish for ETM over the last few weeks as lockdowns have eased, leading to sports restarting and higher road traffic.
· Bello: Why a president from the 1980s offers lessons for Colombia today →
The hospitals have spare beds, allowing the government to ease its lockdown.
· Business this week →
Buoyed by the further easing of lockdowns and an unexpected rise in American consumer confidence, stockmarkets retained their fizz of the past few weeks.
· Trump eager for July Fourth celebration in D.C. despite coronavirus pandemic →
Many other Russian provinces have already eased lockdowns.
The China Post
· AP Exclusive: Athletes wary about virus, testing upon return →
These are the sorts of thoughts those who play the games that people love to watch, discuss and gamble on are grappling with as lockdowns brought about by the coronavirus outbreak begin to ease and various sports resume competition — NASCAR and UFC, for example — or attempt to figure out how to, such as Major League Baseball, the NBA and NHL.
· Splunk: Strong Prospects For The Foreseeable Future →
Splunk believes that competition is based primarily on product features, performance and support, product scalability and flexibility, ease of deployment and use, total cost of ownership and time to value and most of Splunk's recent initiatives have targeted improvements in these areas.
· Live: French PM Philippe unveils second phase in lifting of Covid-19 lockdown →
French cafés eye return to business as government prepares new lockdown easing
The New York Times
· ‘Papicha’ Review: Fashion Statement →
Terrible things happen; but by celebrating the women’s intimacy and naïve exuberance, Meddour eases the suffocating noose of religious extremism.