· First Rafale fighters to join Golden Arrows Squadron of IAF; Four fighters to be ferried by July end →
These aircraft are expected to boost the IAF’s power in the Eastern and western borders.
· Ebola virus explained: History, causes, symptoms, treatment; all you need to know →
It further said that the latest 2018-2019 outbreak in eastern DRC has been highly complex.
· 2 primary races to watch in Indiana →
Polls close in Indiana at 6 p.m. Eastern; Vox will have live results for the state’s races in partnership with Decision Desk below.
· India braces for rains as another cyclone approaches west coast →
On Tuesday morning, the weather system was located on the eastern side of the Arabian Sea, about 280 kilometres to the west-southwest of Goa, and around 490km to the south-southwest of Mumbai.
· Trump is a caricature of a Middle East despot – with the Bible in one hand and the military in the other. This is his message to the world →
In threatening to deploy the US military to silence his critics and by holding up the bible during a political row, Trump is certainly reading from the Middle Eastern despot playbook.
The New York Times
· DealBook: Mark Zuckerberg’s Biggest Challenge Yet →
Kara Swisher, one of the most plugged-in reporters in the tech industry, will join us this Thursday at 11 a.m. Eastern for our next DealBook Debrief conference call.
· Purvanchal Expressway: 10 things to know about India's longest expressway project in Uttar Pradesh →
2) The Purvanchal Expressway will provide seamless connectivity between nine predominantly agricultural districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh and Lucknow.
· COVID-19 cases rising in Russia, Eastern Europe, waning in Western Europe: WHO →
GENEVA: New cases of COVID-19 reported daily are steadily declining in Western Europe, but not in hotspots in Russia and Eastern Europe, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday (Jun 2).
The New York Times
· Trump Throws Fuel on the Fire →
Join us today at 11 a.m. Eastern as our journalists try to make sense of the harrowing headlines of recent days, with cities erupting in protest over George Floyd’s death three months after Ahmaud Arbery, a black man, was chased by white men in Georgia and killed.
The China Post
· Pakistani girl dies of her injuries from Karachi plane crash →
Flight PK-8303 took off from the eastern city of Lahore and was trying to land at the Karachi airport when it crashed.