Eastern в новостях
|eastern edge||Восточный край|
|eastern end||Восточный конец|
|eastern part||Восточная часть|
|eastern side||Восточная сторона|
|eastern terminus||Восточная конечная остановка|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Nearly 6 Years After MH17 Was Shot Down, Dutch Prosecutors Say They Will Sue Russia →
A man wearing military fatigues stands next to the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines MH17 carrying 298 passengers and crew, that crashed in eastern Ukraine six years ago.
· NHL, players approve plan to resume season, extend CBA →
The 12 Eastern Conference teams will play in Toronto and the 12 West teams in Edmonton, with home-rink advantages for the Maple Leafs and Oilers conceded in a nod to television preferences.
· Elimination of nonconference games could have ripple effect →
“Every department has its own philosophy, but I don’t recall in my six years where a MAC team did not play at least a game where they’re bringing home a pretty good check,” Eastern Michigan coach Chris Creighton said.
· Supreme Court says nearly half of Oklahoma is an Indian reservation. What’s next? →
On Thursday, his argument got a boost after a landmark decision by the Supreme Court, which ruled in 5-4 vote that much of eastern Oklahoma remains part of an Indian reservation.
· Coronavirus: Bogotá to re-enter strict lockdown – as it happened →
The largest spike came on June 28 when 305 new cases were reported.The rise has largely been attributed to an outbreak in an eastern mining region, which prompted state coal miner OKD to close its mines in the area in early July.Health officials have said the outbreak there was being contained but the government has come under criticism for slow action.
· NBA Team President: Reality Is No Teams Are Likely to Be Profitable Next Season →
Per ESPN's Brian Windhorst and Tim Bontemps, the president of an Eastern Conference club doesn't think any team is going to be profitable next season.
The Wall Street Journal
· The Tempting of Neil Gorsuch →
In case you missed it, the Supreme Court on Thursday established an Indian reservation on three million acres of land in eastern Oklahoma.
· Transcript: Leadership During Crisis: New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy →
If you're still with us, joining us on Monday at 1:00 Eastern, my colleague, Jonathan Capehart, who's done some terrific interviews, he will interview New Mexico's Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham.