|eastern edge||Doğu kenarı|
|eastern end||Doğu ucu|
|eastern part||Dogu kısmı|
|eastern side||Doğu tarafı|
|eastern terminus||Doğu ucu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· George Floyd, Hong Kong, SpaceX: Your Weekend Briefing →
Your Weekend Briefing is published Sundays at 6 a.m. Eastern.
· Attention being paid to new inventions to counter locust attack: PM Narendra Modi →
“On the one side where eastern India is facing cyclonic calamity, on the other many parts of the country have been affected by locust attacks.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Turns a Spanish Ocean Delicacy Back Into Daily Fare →
LLANÇÀ, Spain — With an intensity of flavor to match their color, the big, bright-red prawns caught off Spain’s eastern coast are the kind of delicacy that someone might eat once or twice in a year and remember fondly for the rest of it.
· Sweet bread, apples and the tree of happiness: Yazidi weddings bring persecuted community together →
As she walks out of the car towards the house, a trio of musicians play the drums and zurna, an eastern Anatolian flute.
The Japan Times
· In virus-hit South Korea, AI monitors lonely elders →
Seoul – In a cramped office in eastern Seoul, Hwang Seungwon points a remote control toward a huge NASA-like overhead screen stretching across one of the walls.
· When it's hump day in fire-ravaged towns, people forget their troubles →
On Sunday there were gawks, grins and requests for selfies as Mr Elliott, dog Bruski and the camels glided through Lakes Entrance, the eastern Victorian town battered both by bushfires and the COVID-19 lockdown.
· AFL club chiefs back push for new 14-team reserves competition →
Momentum is building towards the creation of a new 14-team AFL eastern seaboard reserves competition that would potentially replace the VFL and NEAFL, according to club chiefs.
· Wars without end: why is there no peaceful solution to so much global conflict? →
Foreign powers with an interest in Libya’s oil and strategic orientation have since weighed in, with Egypt, the UAE and Russia backing eastern armed forces under General Khalifa Haftar, a self-styled strongman who claims to be fighting Islamist terrorism.
· Modi's Mann Ki Baat: Pain, agony, and ordeal of poor, labourers can't be expressed in words →
The problem suffered by the poor during the crisis has been a reason for introspection and served as lessons for the future, he said, noting that it has underscored the pain of the country’s eastern region which has lagged behind other regions in development, the PM said.
· Families of fallen officers killed in Eastern Freeway tragedy gather at fundraising relay run →
When First Constable Charlotte Peak heard the news that four fellow police officers had died in a crash on the Eastern Freeway, she froze in shock.