|eastern edge||Doğu kenarı|
|eastern end||Doğu ucu|
|eastern part||Dogu kısmı|
|eastern side||Doğu tarafı|
|eastern terminus||Doğu ucu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Live Coronavirus Updates: Bleak Picture of Academic Loss →
The U.S. government’s employment survey for May will be released at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
· China easing airline access amid conflict with Washington →
The department protested last month that Beijing was preventing U.S. airlines from competing fairly against Chinese carriers.The four airlines affected by the order are Air China, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines and Xiamen Airlines.
· Introducing The Global X Emerging Markets Bond ETF →
Global X NAVs are calculated using prices as of 4:00 PM Eastern Time.
· Libyan government says it entered Haftar stronghold Tarhuna →
Forces loyal to Libya's internationally recognised government said on Friday they entered Tarhuna, the last major stronghold of eastern commander Khalifa Haftar, capping the sudden collapse of his 14-month offensive.
· India-China LAC Standoff: Top military commanders to meet for early resolution →
In a first-ever unprecedented meeting at the Border Personnel Meeting Point at Maldo ( Chinese Side), opposite Chushul, two top military leaders will meet at around 7.30 AM IST to try and finally resolve the month-long ongoing simultaneous face-offs at Galwan Valley and North Bank Pangong Tso in Eastern Ladakh.
· Siberia 10C hotter in warmest May on record: EU →
Parts of Europe -- from the Balkans to Scandinavia -- also saw cooler than average temperatures in May, as did Australia, southern Asia and eastern United States.
· Russian-backed Hifter forces retreat from Tripoli →
Hifter first vowed in 2014 that he would take power as a new military ruler, and by the time he began his attack on Tripoli he had established at least nominal control over the less-populous but oil-rich Eastern region of the country as well as much of its southern desert.
· Car Insurance: Why is it important to renew your motor insurance despite the lockdown? →
One of the recent examples is the cyclone ‘Amphan,’ which ravaged the eastern part of the country.
· Assyrian Christians fear for their future in Turkey →
Assyrian Christians, also known as Syriacs, are part of the eastern Christian tradition and pray in Aramaic, which Jesus is believed to have spoken.