Economy в новостях
|fuel economy||Экономия топлива|
|local economy||Местная экономика|
|market economy||Рыночная экономика|
|national economy||Народное хозяйство|
|political economy||Политическая экономика|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Cronos Group Inc. (CRON) CEO Mike Gorenstein on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I always encourage long-term thinking, especially in today’s economy and environment.
· Beirut explosions: Anger mounts over blast failures as minister admits Lebanon faces 'toughest challenge in its history' →
In an exclusive interview, Lebanon's economy minister calls for urgent international support to save the country.
· Rocket Shares Up as Quicken Loans Parent Starts Trading →
The mortgage market has been one of the rare exceptions to the rule that the coronavirus pandemic has crushed the U.S. economy.
· Black LGBTQ Americans face 'harsher consequences' of virus-hit economy →
J. Maurice McCants-Pearsall, the HRC's director HIV and health equity, told NBC News that Black people are overrepresented in sectors of the economy like food service and retail most likely to be affected by the economic fallout of the pandemic and most likely to be exposed to the virus.
· CSX Remains Overvalued →
The coronavirus has brought the economy to a practical standstill, causing revenue and business activity to free fall.
· U.S. Retailers Tiptoe Into the Holiday Season Blind and Weary →
As Covid-19 continues to throttle the economy, generating volatile spikes and declines in consumer demand, companies are betting it’s better to keep inventories lean than risk being saddled with excess merchandise.
· Activision Blizzard: Pricey But Still Attractive →
Although the company may lose some of the users as the economy opens up, many will prefer to return back to a known gaming platform in their free time.
· Walgreens: Margin Pressure Has Been Crushing, Impacting Earnings Quality, But Hope Floats Awaiting New CEO →
Much of this is to do with Covid-19 so we have to wonder if some of the margin issues will recover as the US economy reopens.
· Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) CEO Mike Kaufmann on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are closely monitoring key variables such as the trajectory of the virus itself, patient psychology and returning to sites of care, our customers' capacity and the overall health of the economy.
· Oaktree’s Marks: There’s an argument stocks ‘have a long way to go’ →
Looking at the economy broadly, the lack of a symmetric rebound in the economic activity discounts the notion of a V-shaped recovery for Marks, who leans more to a check-mark recovery.