Edge в новостях
|eastern edge||Восточный край|
|leading edge||Передний край|
|northern edge||Северный край|
|southern edge||Южный край|
|western edge||Западный край|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· This is what the Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ could look like →
As shown here, the Note 20 will have an almost flat display with a slight curve along the edges.
· 'Stay elite': what the papers say about Dominic Cummings' refusal to quit →
It saves its splash for “High street to reopen as UK edges back to normality”.
· Japan shares hit 10-week peak, S&P 500 tests 3,000 →
In commodity markets, gold edged up 0.1per cent to US$1,731 an ounce .
· S. Korea-made world's largest container ship transits Suez Canal: Cheong Wa Dae →
South Korea had lost its edge to foreign shippers for the maritime transport of cargo to and from the continent since the 2016 collapse of Hanjin Shipping and the worsening of troubles in Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), he noted.
· One-person households remain poor despite more state support: report →
The relative poverty rate of such households, referring to the percentage of people with income below 50 percent of the median income, edged down to 51.3 percent in 2018 from 51.4 percent a year earlier, according to the report by the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs.
· 'A smile on his face': Catalans coach hopeful to retain Folau →
When I coached against him for England we had nightmares trying to stop him on that left edge.
· Japan shares reach 10-week high, look past Sino-US tension →
In commodity markets, gold edged down 0.1 per cent to US$1,727 an ounce.
· Tight or stiff from sitting? Try these simple stretches →
For another seated stretch to help you open your shoulders, release tight chest muscles and combat poor posture, scoot to the edge of your chair or stool, extend your arms behind your back and interlace your fingers.
· Stock markets climb on Covid-19 lockdown easing hopes →
Hong Kong recovered from a morning drop to edge up 0.1 per cent, after losses of more than five per cent Friday and despite violent weekend protests at China’s plan to impose a security law that would effectively suppress the former British colony’s pro-democracy movement.