|eastern edge||Doğu kenarı|
|northern edge||Kuzey kenarı|
|southern edge||Güney kenarı|
|western edge||Batı kenarı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· In Days of Discord, President Trump Fans the Flames →
WASHINGTON — With a nation on edge, ravaged by disease, hammered by economic collapse, divided over lockdowns and even face masks and now convulsed once again by race, President Trump’s first instinct is to look for someone to fight.
· Kent cliff collapse forces families from homes in Eastchurch →
“Firefighters arrived at the scene to find a large section of the cliff edge had fallen away, leaving a number of properties at potential risk,” the fire service said.
· Microsoft lays off journalists to replace them with AI →
The layoffs are part of a bigger push by Microsoft to rely on artificial intelligence to pick news and content that’s presented on MSN.com, inside Microsoft’s Edge browser, and in the company’s various Microsoft News apps.
The New York Times
· What Top Conservatives Are Saying About George Floyd and Police Brutality →
And with the nation on edge, the gravity of the situation had not been lost on Mr. Trump’s team.
· Kent homes evacuated after partial cliff collapse →
Kent fire and rescue service KFRS attended on Friday night and reported that a “large section of the cliff edge had fallen away, leaving a number of properties at potential risk”.
· Bring on the CoronaCorps →
Administrators fear that a semester without tuition will accelerate this downward trend, and push many vulnerable colleges over the edge.
· How to change up your masturbation routine for hotter, better self-love →
Start by getting off with your tried and true jerking off methods, but just as you feel yourself on the edge of climax, pull back and stop.
· Victoria's live music venues being rocked by widespread shutdowns →
The state government's reopening from June 1 of museums, galleries and historic sites extends to indoor cinemas, theatres and performance spaces for up to 50 people from June 22, creating optimism among the live music industry but also calls for more government support to prevent the closure of businesses teetering on the edge of collapse.
The Wall Street Journal
· Release Sought for Kidnapped Mali Opposition Leader →
Now the 70-year old former IBM executive and International Monetary Fund official is being held hostage by a jihadist group on the edge of the Sahara.
· Coriky: Coriky review – keeping it hardcore →
To MacKaye’s occasional regret, another Minor Threat song, Straight Edge, inaugurated an ascetic, sober and drug-free mindset of the same name among certain devotees of post-hardcore punk.