|radio edit||Radyo düzenleme|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Letters: Zdena Tomin obituary →
She examined “détente from below” – the dialogue between western peace activists and east European dissidents – and in 1983 wrote a wonderful playlet for the END Journal, which I edited.
· Does Q2 Inflation-Linked And Credit Rally Presage Helicopter Money? →
No responsibility or liability can be accepted by any member of the LSE Group nor their respective directors, officers, employees, partners or licensors for (a) any loss or damage in whole or in part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any error (negligent or otherwise) or other circumstance involved in procuring, collecting, compiling, interpreting, analysing, editing, transcribing, transmitting, communicating or delivering any such information or data or from use of this document or links to this document or (b) any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages whatsoever, even if any member of the LSE Group is advised in advance of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use of, or inability to use, such information.
· US Congress needs compromise to extend COVID-19 unemployment payments: Pelosi →
(Reporting by Doina Chiacu; Editing by Scott Malone and Aurora Ellis)
· Brian Jones obituary →
He edited the parish magazine until 2011, sang in the Worldham choir and frequently gave thought-provoking addresses at church services.
· Ferrari drivers retire after first-lap collision →
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin in London, editing by Ed Osmond)
· Pass the green screen, granny! The comics pushing homemade videos to new heights →
He taught himself how to edit videos and use graphics and green screen, which he ordered off the internet.
· Wolves boost Champions League hopes with 3-0 win over Everton →
(Reporting by Rohith Nair in Bengaluru, editing by Ed Osmond)
· Mavs Sunday Donuts: 'Nothing Feels Normal' →
Dwight Powell, injured and unable to play, nevertheless organized and edited the Mavs music video ...
· Q&A: UN's Agnes Callamard on drone strike that killed Soleimani →
This interview has been edited for brevity and clarity