|came into effect||Yürürlüğe girdi|
|no effect||Etkisi yok|
|side effect||Yan etki|
|took effect||Yürürlüğe girdi|
|went into effect||Yürürlüğe girdi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Corbyn's local Labour Party risks row over debate to reject IHRA anti-Semitism definition →
“These deliberately conflate anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism, in effect, defining support for the rights and safety of Palestinians in Israel and the Palestine Solidarity Campaign with anti-Semitism.
· PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) CEO John Petersen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The effects of the government ordered shutdowns in Q2 did have an impact on our ability to push rents, as we prioritize production in the midst of the pandemic.
· Stratasys' (SSYS) CEO Yoav Zeif on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, operational inefficiencies had an impact given that last year we proactively built inventory and operation costs were in efficiency mode, but now due to the low revenues and lower production level it has the opposite effect, so the delta between the quarters is even more notable.
· Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI) CEO Chris Ripley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While we are still faced with many of those same challenges and changing dynamics around the effects of the pandemic making forecasting more difficult than usual, we have decided to once again provide guidance for the upcoming quarter.
· Cedar Fair, L.P (FUN) CEO Richard Zimmerman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Second, the learnings and insights we have gathered to date that will better position us to address the effects of the pandemic moving forward, including trends we are seeing in our business.
· Travelcenters of America, Inc. (TA) CEO Jonathan Pertchik on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I'm pleased to report that our newly-constituted senior leadership team, combined with our broader organization, generated a 78.3% increase in net income, and a 24.2% increase in EBITDA in the 2020 second quarter over the prior-year second quarter despite the dramatic adverse effects of COVID-19 on our top line performance as well as on the broader economy.
· Callon Petroleum Company (CPE) CEO Joseph Gatto on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And that really has a compounding effect on current assets versus current liabilities.
· Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) CEO Leonard Schleifer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I just might add that we are not sure there is any evidence that there is a dose dependent effect on inflammation at least with the high-quality EYLEA that we make.
The New York Times
· Lincoln Library Cancels Exhibition Over Racial Sensitivity Concerns →
Though curators differ about the propriety today of an exhibition created with sensibilities framed by events of 15 years ago, experts said the difference of opinion reflects the heightened concern over the effects of museum displays, whatever their intentions.
· Humana Inc. (HUM) CEO Bruce Broussard on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For our members, we recognized that the access to preventative care, medication adherence, focus on social determinants and the continuation of our other chronic condition management programs during the pandemic will reduce the likelihood that they will experience negative long-term effects on their health that could result from a lack of access to care.