· Now Amazon’s MSME sellers can ‘sell in Hindi’ as e-commerce company tries to emerge from Covid impact →
Technology for MSMEs: In an effort to improve seller experience online by removing the language barrier, Amazon India on Thursday launched its services for sellers on its Amazon seller website and mobile app in Hindi.
· NFL quarterback Drew Brees apologizes for 'insensitive' comments →
With the urgency of mass protests outside their doors, lawmakers on Capitol Hill are working furiously to draft what could become one of the most ambitious efforts in years to oversee the way law enforcement works.
· Duos Technologies awarded $2.1M contract for AI integration →
Duos Technologies (OTC:DUOT +2.4%) has been awarded a contract by an existing class one railroad customer to integrate up to 100 artificial intelligence use cases into its proprietary centraco platform for eventual use by the railroad in its automation-focused efforts.
· Bioalpha to raise up to RM14.2m from private placement →
“Our efforts are focused on strengthening the digitalisation efforts of the Group’s sales channel, in line with our intent to increase our revenue stream from online platforms.
· FCC extends deadline for ISPs to quit charging customers who use their own equipment →
The FCC said in its ruling that broadband ISPs are integral to efforts to “keep Americans informed and connected” during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it was granting the six-month extension “so that these service providers may focus their resources on this critical effort.”
The China Post
· 66韓國瑜罷免案一次看懂！｜Everything you need to know on Han Kuo-yu recall election →
In his statement, Han quoted from the “Heart Sutra” and highlighted 15 policy transcripts in an attempt to convince the public of his efforts, including promoting the city government, encouraging business investments, promoting tourism, transforming Kaohsiung, cleaning ditches, leveling roads, and implementing virus-prevention measures to protect citizens’ health, and more.
· Your Daily Horoscope for Friday, June 5 →
Things don't always go according to plan there will be bumps in the road today but push through and forge ahead and your efforts will pay off.
· Pandemic has impacted women most significantly →
Fathers are expending about half of that effort, putting in an 30 extra minutes on housework and two additional hours on childcare during the crisis.
· The case for a public service pay freeze: ask what you can do for your state →
In recognition of their efforts, front-line staff including nurses, police, paramedics, teachers and public transport workers have been offered, as an alternative, a lump sum of $1000 each.
· The Hidden Dangers Of Passive Investing →
When an investment process makes no effort to differentiate winners from losers, there's no diligence, no intelligent capital allocation, and eventually, no efficient market.