|election was held||選挙が行われました|
· Occidental Petroleum - Celebrating Re-Election By Cutting Dividends →
Now, whether that happened as a result of shareholders not using their ability to vote and ignoring the election is unknown.
· Demings: 'Long overdue' for nationwide review to address police misconduct →
While Klobuchar has not worked as an attorney for the county since 2007, upon her election to the Senate, the focus on the county’s police force renews criticism that she had a poor record on prosecuting police brutality cases.
The China Post
· Suriname opposition parties near power following election →
PARAMARIBO, Suriname (AP) — Four Surinamese parties have formed an alliance that would put them close to being able to choose the country’s next president following elections that may have ended the rule of President Desi Bouterse.
· Trump fans flames of resentment and hatred →
In this election year, it’s a fair bet that America will become more divided, partisan and polarising.
· US hurtles towards election on wave of anger and death →
While continuing to stoke division amid two national crises before the November election, Trump has activated not only both sides of the political spectrum, but generations of Americans who could sweep him from office or blow the United States apart.
· Thousands of us have suffered severe stress →
If this deal is still in force at the next state election, I will reverse my habit of voting Labor in more than 30 state and federal polls and, holding my nose, vote for whoever will reverse the policy.
· George Floyd’s brother says Trump ‘kept pushing me off’ during phone call →
Joe Biden, Trump’s presumptive challenger in the presidential election in November, also spoke to the family and issued a video address in which he called for calm.
· America cannot lecture Africans on human rights →
Large numbers of minority voters, particularly African-Americans and Latinos, have also struggled to participate in national elections and have their voice heard on the political scene.
· Market Breaks Above 200-DMA. Is The Bull Back? →
The Presidential election is just over 5-months away with polls showing that Biden may be the next President.
· Paris cafes, bars and restaurants to reopen to outdoor space row →
The Socialist mayor, who is up for reelection in the second round of municipal elections, postponed from March until 28 June because of the coronavirus, rejected accusations of electioneering from her centre-right rival Rachida Dati.