|order to eliminate||排除するために|
|reduce or eliminate||削減または排除|
· 2 Dividend Picks From A Resilient REIT Sector →
However, STAGs management moved quickly to eliminate that risk, refinancing the loans due to mature by 2020 and 2021 ($150 million each) with the option to extend the maturity until 2022.
· Lucien Favre’s Borussia Dortmund job is safe despite Bayern Munich defeat →
With the Ruhr valley club already eliminated in the German Cup and the Champions League, Swiss coach Favre, who has one more year on his contract, will go for a second season without winning any major domestic or European silverware.
· Jhansi on alert against locusts, fire brigade ready to spray insecticide →
A swarm had earlier attacked some parts of Jhansi district ion May 22 and 24 but an already alert administration, with the help of local people, eliminated over a half of it.
· PREIT: Earnings And Asset Value Diverge →
While PREIT's assets are worth more than its obligations, that does not eliminate bankruptcy risk.
· We Don't Know What's Behind the COVID-19 Racial Disparity. And That's a Problem. →
“Disparity figures without explanatory context can perpetuate harmful myths and misunderstandings that actually undermine the goal of eliminating health inequities,” they wrote.
· Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q1 2020 Update →
The position was eliminated this quarter at prices between $25.85 and $45.75.
The Wall Street Journal
· Tech Workers Fear Their Jobs Will Be Automated in Wake of Coronavirus →
Beyond automation, 70% of tech-sector workers are worried about having their jobs eliminated as a result of the economic fallout from the crisis, compared with 57% of workers employed by companies in other industries.
· More effective human antibodies possible with chicken cells →
To effectively eliminate an infection, antibodies must recognize, attach and stay attached to an antigen.
· Troublemaking ‘lesion’ singled out in UV-caused skin cancer →
“We think that targeting ATR-activated cells may eliminate 6-4PP-containing cells that are precancerous, and help suppress skin-cancer development.”