“Embassy” in the news
|sent an embassy|
Publications and example sentences
· After years of silence, the ugly truth behind beauty contests in Philippines →
They returned it to her after she threatened to contact her embassy for help.
· 'Stand up to Trump!' Canada protesters shout to Trudeau who kneels at anti-racism rally →
Trudeau did not speak at the rally Friday and left as the protesters began a march to the US Embassy, near the Parliament building.
· Japan to require virus testing, itinerary in easing travel restrictions →
Under the plan, travelers leaving Japan will first have to get a negative result in a polymerase chain reaction or PCR test, which they will then submit to the embassy of the country they plan to visit.
· 'Stand up to Trump!' Canadian protesters shout to Trudeau during anti-racism rally →
Trudeau did not speak at the rally, but listened to the speeches, after which the protesters began a march to the U.S. Embassy and the prime minister returned to his office.
· U.S. will allow limited flights by Chinese airlines, not a ban →
China’s embassy in Washington did not respond to messages seeking comment.
· Trump threatens EU, China with tariffs; names Navarro 'lobster king' →
The Chinese embassy had no immediate response.
· France braces for new protests against police brutality →
French authorities have banned two demonstrations against police brutality planned on Saturday in front of the United States' embassy in Paris, citing a coronavirus restriction on gatherings of more than 10 people.
· Protesters in Maine await President Trump's arrival →
The Paris police have banned two rallies meant to take place Saturday outside the U.S. Embassy, citing restrictions on large gatherings in place to stop the coronavirus pandemic.