Embassy trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|embassy staff||Nhân sự đại sứ quán|
|sent an embassy||Gửi một đại sứ quán|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Exclusive: Trump administration to soon end audit deal underpinning Chinese listings in US - official →
The White House declined to comment, while the Chinese Embassy in Washington and the PCAOB did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
· US turns focus to South China Sea →
He reached out to them and asked if they would loan the US Embassy in Bangkok some art.
· Covid-19 cases trigger inquiry →
Meanwhile, the family of a nine-year-old Thai girl infected with Covid-19 is being investigated after its members were found to not be in embassy accommodation, having stayed in a condominium.
· Nigerian migrant worker back home after ordeal in Lebanon →
She returned home on Saturday, roughly nine months after she first arrived in Lebanon, on a flight organised by the Nigerian Embassy with some two-dozen other Nigerian women on board.
· Rundown of China's spy agencies will make uncomfortable reading for some →
The United Front has representatives in China’s embassies and consulates abroad.
· Ex-US envoy Richardson to see Venezuela's Maduro over prisoners →
The administration has previously said that it will only speak to Maduro and his entourage about leaving power or about logistical issues, such as the status of the US embassy.
The China Post
· Ex-US diplomat Richardson to urge Maduro to free Americans →
The Trump administration closed the U.S. Embassy in Caracas in March 2019 after it recognized Juan Guaidó, the head of the opposition-controlled congress, as Venezuela’s rightful leader.
· Israel’s West Bank annexation plan and why it’s stalled, explained by an expert →
So Trump said, “Yes, the embassy is now moved.” That sounds horrific, but it didn’t really change anything on the ground.
· China foot and mouth outbreak: Beijing department admits deadly disease cases →
The outbreak of foot and mouth disease comes after China’s embassy in Kazakhstan said the country had seen 1,772 deaths in the first half of the year from a previously unknown type of pneumonia, some of whom were Chinese nationals.
· 'Travel with caution': China upgrades advice for Australia →
The Chinese embassy last week accused the Australian government of disinformation and said law-abiding Australians had no need to worry.