|began to emerge||Ortaya çıkmaya başladı|
|did not emerge||Ortaya çıkmadı|
|emerge victorious||Muzaffer ortaya çıkmak|
|not emerge||Ortaya çıkma|
|started to emerge||Ortaya çıkmaya başladı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) CEO Chris Volk on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
You should not be surprised to see us emerge as a sector leader.
The New York Times
· Blame for Beirut Explosion Begins With a Leaky, Troubled Ship →
The story of the ship and its deadly cargo, which emerged on Wednesday in accounts from Lebanon, Russia and Ukraine, offered a bleak tale about how legal battles, financial wrangling and, apparently, chronic negligence, set the stage for a horrific accident that devastated one of the Middle East’s most fondly regarded cities.
· AP Interview: Clyburn warns US lacks plan to stop virus →
Bush was a leader of the Black Lives Matter movement that emerged from the police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo.
· Sempra Energy (SRE) CEO Jeff Martin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As already discussed we believe we've built a business model that can weather the current health and economic crisis and emerge stronger and more profitable.
· Gold strides further above US$2,000 per oz, US dollar weakens →
Emerging markets stocks rose 1.2 per cent.
· ComEd pleads not guilty in alleged influence-peddling scheme →
If evidence emerges that individual ComEd executives or lower level employees sought to bribe any politicians for favorable treatment, they can and likely will be charged.
· ASX to rise as Wall St advances, commodity prices improve →
Wall Street equities recorded broad-based gains, courtesy of the drop in volatility, and what emerged as a slight skew towards cyclical stocks and value sectors yesterday.
· Tracking new coronavirus cases in the first wave of hot spots across the United States →
That's no longer the case, as a new batch of hotspots have emerged across the United States.
· The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) CEO Timothy FitzGerald on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are addressing emerging trends such as mobile ordering, delivery, ghost modular and mobile kitchens, and we have product innovation supporting delivery and carryout, the broadest line of ventless cooking solutions supporting foodservice in non-traditional locations, the industry-leading IoT platform for the commercial kitchen and developed solutions for kitchen automation.
· The Arbutus Story Isn't The Recent Win Over Moderna →
However, we would expect a deal to potentially emerge when and if Moderna gets its mRNA -1273 through the clinic to approval.