|began to emerge||Ortaya çıkmaya başladı|
|did not emerge||Ortaya çıkmadı|
|emerge victorious||Muzaffer ortaya çıkmak|
|not emerge||Ortaya çıkma|
|started to emerge||Ortaya çıkmaya başladı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· BorgWarner: A Tier 1 Auto Supplier Undervalued Based On SOTP Valuation →
BorgWarner is well equipped financially, and it’s expected to emerge stronger from the crisis.
· Australia shows how policy can stifle renewable energy future →
One of the themes emerging as the world looks to recover from the coronavirus pandemic is that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reboot the global energy system and embrace a future of renewables.
· Singapore cuts 2020 forecasts for NODX, total trade again on back of COVID-19 hit, lower oil prices →
Latest projections from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) now see the global economy declining by 3.0 per cent in 2020, a tick below the earlier 3.3 per cent growth estimate as the outlook was downgraded across advanced, emerging and developing economies, it said.
· Cummings and (not) goings →
He describes how new details and witness accounts continued to emerge despite a refusal to comment from Downing Street
· (LEAD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopenings →
Itaewon has emerged as a new hotbed for the spread of COVID-19 after a 29-year-old man tested positive for the virus on May 6 following his visits to multiple clubs and bars in Itaewon.
· Pioneer Natural Resources Is Looking Even Better After The Earnings Release →
Armed with enhanced crude oil hedges, ample liquidity, and one of the strongest balance sheets in the industry, I think Pioneer Natural Resources can withstand the turmoil and emerge stronger at the end.
· (News Focus) Livestreaming platform, another alternative tool for retailers in 'non-contact' era →
Live commerce, or TV home shopping-style mobile shopping, has emerged as a potential game changer for the retail sector as it could transform the segment on the back of tech-savvy younger consumers who enjoy video-based content on mobile devices.
· Brazil stands by hydroxychloroquine despite WHO →
Brazil, the Latin American country hit hardest by the pandemic, has emerged as the latest flashpoint, with nearly 375,000 cases -- the second-highest in the world, after the United States -- and more than 23,000 deaths.
· PLTM Weekly: Sentiment Begins To Shift Positively →
We think that weakness in PLTM could resume as soon as Q4 when negative seasonal patterns emerge.