|emission lines||Emisyon hatları|
|emission standards||Emisyon standartları|
|emission tomography||Emisyon tomografisi|
|positron emission||Pozitron emisyonu|
|positron emission tomography||Pozitron emisyon tomografi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· SFL Corporation: This Shipper Will Survive →
The first hurdle that the company faced was to shift to cleaner fuels due to the introduction of the 2020 sulfur emissions cap by the International Maritime Organization.
· As lockdown clears the air, Cairo looks to keep pollution low →
Both climate-changing carbon dioxide emissions and other pollutants from cars, factories and machinery have fallen, ministry data showed.
· Morning mail: Morrison warns stimulus will end, deep ocean heating, how to spot a dunnart →
The world’s deep oceans may experience climate change seven times higher than current levels by the second half of this century, even if global emissions are cut dramatically.
The New York Times
· Gucci and the Future of Fashion Shows and Gender →
Not to mention the carbon emissions involved.
· Australia stalls on emissions target update as UN urges deeper cuts →
The statement was made after the British host of the meeting, Boris Johnson, and United Nations secretary-general, Antonio Guterres, urged all countries to lift their targets to include net zero emissions by 2050, noting 121 nations had already done so.
The Wall Street Journal
· German Court Orders VW to Pay Diesel Compensation →
The device allowed the cars to pass emissions tests in the laboratory while emitting much higher levels of toxic...
· German court rules against Volkswagen in 'dieselgate' scandal →
VW was found to have installed software that artificially lowered emissions of nitrogen oxides when the vehicles were being tested, meaning the output of the harmful pollutants were much higher in real-life conditions.
· Bold reform needed to prevent even bigger economic blow →
Scott Morrison’s highly effective national cabinet architecture could be used to turbocharge Australia’s transition to a low emissions future.
· Chief Scientist clashes with Lucy Turnbull over 'shipping sunshine' →
Speaking alongside engineer Jordan Nguyen, anthropologist Genevieve Bell and science and technology editor Rae Johnston, Ms Turnbull and Dr Finkel clashed over Australia's pathway to net zero emissions by 2050.
The China Post
· German court ruling clears the way to settle VW diesel cases →
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — A German court has ruled that Volkswagen must buy back cars from owners of its diesel cars equipped with software that evaded emissions testing — but consumers must accept the current value of the car based on the mileage they drove since buying it, not the purchase price.