Employee в новостях
|employee benefits||Выплаты работникам|
|first employee||Первый сотрудник|
|former employee||Бывший сотрудник|
|government employee||Государственный служащий|
|per employee||На сотрудника|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· The Verge’s 17 favorite kitchen gadgets →
My mom met a Cuisinart employee who swore by the 11-cup as their least-repaired model.
· Detroit Lions to Continue Virtual Offseason →
The Detroit Lions announced Friday that its employee return-to-work program with begin next Wednesday.
· Black Lives Matter sues Bill Barr for order that led to tear gas attack on peaceful protesters →
For one thing, both Barr and most of the officers present in Lafayette Square are federal employees.
· Malaysian Employers Federation: RM9b Penjana allocation will help revive employment sector →
“This means that the government prioritises the needs of the gig economy workers such as food delivery to be protected under the Employees Provident Fund so that they will have pension savings for retirement needs,” he said.
The Japan Times
· Most of 51 new Korean COVID-19 cases linked to door-to-door salesmen →
At least 130 infections have also been linked to a massive warehouse operated by Coupang, a local e-commerce giant, which has been accused of failing to properly implement preventive measures and having employees work even when sick.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: Infection Fear at Global Protests →
Their residents and employees account for almost 40 percent of the nation’s deaths, according to an updated New York Times analysis.
· The Trump Regime Is Beginning to Topple →
For years, the company had provided the president with a platform for propaganda and a mechanism for cowing his enemies, a fact that long irked both critics outside Twitter and employees within.
The Rio Times
· One Million People Return to Public Transports in São Paulo and Insecurity Takes Over Passengers →
The young woman, a bank employee in São Paulo, an activity considered essential during the pandemic, spent three days in a hospital after experiencing shortness of breath and then quarantined at home until she recovered.
· NFC East Morning Run | June 6, 2020 →
The Giants team headquarters re-opened on earlier this week; however, the team's COVID-19 task force has implemented several changes to help keep employees safe from COVID-19.
The Japan Times
· One courier’s take on making Uber Eats deliveries during a pandemic →
However, a labor union representing employees of Uber Eats has repeatedly called for hazard pay and coronavirus protection for its members, demanding Uber Eats provide masks and other protective equipment, as well as an additional ¥300 per order.