|received the endorsement||承認を受けました|
· Roger Federer surpasses Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to become world’s highest-paid athlete →
The Swiss earned $106.3million in the last 12 months, including $100m via endorsements, to move up four places and become the first tennis player to top the list
· Virat Kohli only Indian again in Forbes' list of highest-paid athletes →
Kohli’s earnings from endorsement stand at USD 24 million and USD 2 million from salary/winnings.
· Federer tops Forbes list as the world's highest-paid athlete →
The Swiss tennis great, owner of a men's record 20 grand slam singles titles, earned $US106.3 million in the last 12 months, including $100 million via endorsements, to move up four places and become the first player from his sport to top the list.
The Japan Times
· Roger Federer tops Forbes’ list of highest-earning athletes →
Federer, owner of a men’s-record 20 Grand Slam singles titles, made $6.3 million of that haul from tennis prize money, with the rest stemming from endorsements and appearance fees, according to Forbes.
· Outrage over George Floyd's death could tip fortunes in Joe Biden's VP search →
But Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., a key Biden ally whose endorsement helped power him to the nomination, offered a blunt assessment of the likelihood of her being chosen now Friday.
· Biden urged to pick black VP, not Klobuchar as Minneapolis killing stokes racial tensions →
Biden, who served eight years as vice president for Barack Obama, the country's first black president, saw his faltering campaign resuscitated in February in South Carolina, where he drew wide support from black voters after Clyburn's endorsement.
· Federer is the world’s highest-paid athlete, says Forbes →
The Swiss tennis great, owner of a men’s record 20 Grand Slam singles titles, earned US$106.3 million (RM462.1 million) in the last 12 months, including US$100 million via endorsements, to move up four places and become the first player from his sport to top the list.
· Amid Floyd fallout, Clyburn says it's not the right time for Klobuchar to be named VP →
Clyburn, whose endorsement ahead of the South Carolina primary was credited with delivering a jolt of energy into Biden's campaign, did not say outright that this moment calls for Biden to pick an African American woman as his running mate.
· Federer tops list of world's highest-paid athletes →
Federer's haul over the past 12 months included $100 million from appearances fees and endorsement deals plus $6.3 million in prize money.
· President Trump to resume in-person fundraisers →
WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden, the apparent Democratic nominee, earned the AFL-CIO's endorsement on Tuesday.