“Endurance” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· UFC 250 prediction: Will Amanda Nunes be dethroned by Felicia Spencer? →
While Brazilian Nunes brings power and speed, Spencer offers resilience and endurance.
· Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ) CEO Rick Brooks on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, given the strong performance in digital and the arguable endurance of that despite some of the major unknowns that are kind of hanging in the balance.
· Markus Allen Could Follow In Nico Collins' Footsteps At Michigan →
Allen says that the duo in conjunction with fellow Michigan commit Rod Moore have worked on top-end speed and endurance to help prep for the football season this fall.
· The way is clear for Premier League's Project Hope For The Best to begin →
Players are required to possess a rare combination of attributes at the elite level: speed and endurance, but also strength and flexibility, the ability to spring sideways, to leap and land properly, the necessity of contorting tired muscles into positions of unnatural strain.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
Is there a more fitting playwright for our current moment of isolation, uncertainty and endurance than Beckett?
· Electric race cars and human drama on display in And We Go Green →
As Stevens noted, many of them still have an F1-shaped chip on the shoulder, like Jean-Eric Vergne (aka JEV) and Nelson Piquet Jr. Others are refugees from the halcyon hybrid era of endurance racing, Le Mans-winners with firmly established careers like Andre Lotterer and Lucas di Grassi.
The New York Times
· Dominic Cummings Is Boris Johnson's Brain →
Only a solemn sense of communal endurance for the greater good made these private griefs and struggles bearable.