“Endurance” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· There's an optimal exercise for everyone. So what's the best for you? →
If you start exercising and do not seem to be gaining as much endurance or strength as you had hoped, you might want to switch up your routine, according to a fascinating new study of exercise responders and non-responders.
· KBO's emerging slugger surprised with own power surge →
Lee said the reason behind his rigorous offseason training was twofold: One, he wanted to blast more home runs, but he also wanted to improve his endurance so that he could play at a high level for the whole season.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
Is there a more fitting playwright for our current moment of isolation, uncertainty and endurance than Beckett?
· What is the Toughest Stretch for Giants' Defensive Line? →
The endurance and consistency of the Giants' defensive line could ultimately be judged by how it performs in a potentially high-stakes finale after back-to-back games against bruising competition.
· Former Hoosier Steve Bouchie, Member of 1981 Title Team, Passes Away →
He had incredible endurance as well.
· Dan Harper: BMW Junior driver takes maiden Nordschleife victory →
Northern Ireland's Dan Harper claimed his first win as a BMW Junior Team driver with victory in the 240i Cup in the Nürburgring Endurance Series.
· 20 fitness deals for building your home gym that aren't sold out →
Each one works to stabilize your muscles, increase your stamina and endurance, and improve the overall quality of your workouts.