|endurance race||Dayanıklılık yarışı|
|endurance races||Dayanıklılık yarışları|
|endurance racing||Dayanıklılık yarışı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Story Behind Vogue’s Hope Issue →
The challenges are everywhere: From the COVID-19 pandemic that has claimed the lives of more than 650,000 people worldwide and put tens of millions of jobs at risk, to the appalling endurance of police brutality and systemic racism, to the climate emergency and its ever-growing impact on our planet’s most vulnerable ecosystems and communities.
· Prince Louis star sign: Dates and symbols of zodiac sign →
“Taurus is the first of the four fixed signs of the zodiac, who all hold an elemental energy of endurance and stability in the center phase of the four seasons.
· Snokor iRocker earbuds: Perfect for outdoor activities →
It offers Bluetooth 5.0 for a stable connection, a decent bass boost that ensures no shrill at even 20Hz, long endurance ensuring a maximum playtime of upto 20 hours, and multi-function button control for ease in operation.
· BTCC: Turkington wins at season-opening round as Smiley impresses →
Elsewhere, Dan Harper's impressive start to life as BMW Junior driver continues after finishing second in class in the latest Nürburgring Endurance Series event around the Nordschleife.
· Protests in the long term: How is a lasting legacy cemented? →
“What the modern movement needs to do is not be complacent if one or two things change,” says Parry, who advises both depth and endurance: “If you destroy a few Confederate monuments, don’t stop there.”
· Childcare, aged care turned into business ventures →
But Chloe McArdel, who’s an Australian endurance swimmer, has been granted an exemption to leave Australia to swim the English Channel because it’s in ‘‘Australia’s national interest’’.
· Delhi Police recruitment: Delhi Police invites applications for 5,846 constable posts; check eligibility and other details →
All male candidates applying for the post must also ensure that they have a valid driving license (car and bike) till the time of their Physical Endurance and Measurement Test.