Endurance trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|endurance race||Cuộc đua sức bền|
|endurance races||Cuộc đua sức bền|
|endurance racing||Đua sức bền|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· List 2/4 of sports events affected by coronavirus pandemic →
World endurance championships in Pisa, Italy from Sept. 3-6 postponed to May 2021.
· Former Hoosier Steve Bouchie, Member of 1981 Title Team, Passes Away →
He had incredible endurance as well.
· Dan Harper: BMW Junior driver takes maiden Nordschleife victory →
Northern Ireland's Dan Harper claimed his first win as a BMW Junior Team driver with victory in the 240i Cup in the Nürburgring Endurance Series.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
Is there a more fitting playwright for our current moment of isolation, uncertainty and endurance than Beckett?
· 20 fitness deals for building your home gym that aren't sold out →
Each one works to stabilize your muscles, increase your stamina and endurance, and improve the overall quality of your workouts.
· Ethan Levy is a Project Worth Paying Attention To →
Fast forward to now and Ethan Levy is 5-8, 145-pounds and is a track athlete that combines speed and endurance.
· Israel Start-Up Nation: Chris Froome a great like Lionel Messi, says boss Sylvan Adams →
Froome, whose abilities as an endurance athlete won him the race in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, had seemed perfectly suited to the team.
· Gymnastics enchanted me as a child – stories of sexual abuse in the sport are heartbreaking →
Simone Biles is not only an outlier among elite gymnasts because of her technical ability and innate talent to pull off moves others could barely even dream up – but also because of her endurance.
· Nicole Drought: Irish racer on Formula 1, movie sets and paving the way →
Drought caught the attention of Irish, USA-based businessman John Campion, and now under the Cork native's CJJ Motorsports banner, a season in the Britcar Endurance Championship awaits.