Energy en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|energy efficiency||Eficiencia energética|
|high energy||Energia alta|
|kinetic energy||Energía cinética|
|renewable energy||Energía renovable|
|solar energy||Energía solar|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Advisers urge ministers to review benefit cap in wake of coronavirus →
It comes amid rising concern from charities and opposition parties that policies such as the benefit cap and the two-child benefit limit have left the poorest households struggling to cope with the increased cost of food and energy bills during the pandemic.
· Outside groups spending big for Greenfield in Iowa with primary a day away →
Clyburn, whose endorsement ahead of the South Carolina primary was credited with delivering a jolt of energy into Biden's campaign, did not say outright that this moment calls for Biden to pick an African American woman as his running mate.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
Need a jolt of energy, tempered with tragic fatalism?
· China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC) CEO Jie Han On Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The trade tension between China and United States, the stricter environmental protection standards, and the larger reduction of subsidies on new energy vehicles have generated a lot of pressure on the entire auto industry in China, resulting in depressed domestic demand.
· Coronavirus Roundtable - Oil's Final Phase (Video Transcript) →
Kirk Spano discusses why he's bearish about the legacy energy sector at large, as alternative energy sources and market dynamics put a cap on upside.
· Ecolab: Understanding The ChampionX Apergy Merger Transaction →
Apergy to Combine with Ecolab’s Upstream Energy Business in a Tax-Free Transaction, Creating a Global Leader in Production-Optimization Solutions
The China Post
· Black businesses hit hard by COVID-19 fight to stay afloat →
“Each time this happens, the amount of energy and time it takes to recreate something that’s even as simple as what was destroyed is monumental,” Jordan said.
· Suncor CEO sees electric vehicles disrupting oil demand as much as virus →
The shift to electric vehicles and other low-carbon technologies could disrupt crude oil demand as much as the COVID-19 pandemic, Suncor Energy (SU +2.2%) CEO Mark Little says.
· Woodward upped at Barclays as FCF seen improving faster than peers →
Now read: FuelCell Energy Preferred: The Top 10 Reasons To Consider This 14.7% Green Energy Yielder »
· The Monetary Death Spiral Is Accelerating →
One can buy a few dozen net lease REITs in one click through the NETLease Corporate Real Estate ETF (NETL), and one can buy a basket of mostly natural gas-focused midstream companies through the Global X MLP & Energy Infrastructure ETF (MLPX).