|energy efficiency||Enerji verimliliği|
|high energy||Yüksek enerji|
|kinetic energy||Kinetik enerji|
|renewable energy||Yenilenebilir enerji|
|solar energy||Güneş enerjisi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Climate crisis: UK’s largest solar farm could be given go-ahead despite environmental and safety concerns →
The plans also indicate the park could also build one of the world’s largest energy storage facilities to date – three times larger than the lithium-ion battery built by Elon Musk, the Tesla founder, in South Australia.
· Chief Scientist clashes with Lucy Turnbull over 'shipping sunshine' →
Australia's top scientist has said exporting renewable energy is the country's biggest post-coronavirus opportunity, and that investing in gas for at least a decade is the most efficient way to get there.
· The Week Ahead →
Food and energy prices are volatile.
· Morrison says support measures are only temporary 'medication' for sick economy →
In the speech, Morrison argues the government can assist businesses by providing affordable energy, markets to connect to, infrastructure; and changes to skills policy, the amount of regulation and “the amount and the efficiency of the taxes they must pay, in particular whether such taxes encourage them to invest and employ”.
· Natural Gas Bounce - As Expected →
A higher low in the energy commodity.
· Ross County: Premiership club announce departures →
Richard Foster, Lewis Spence, Sean Kelly and Declan McManus will all exit the Global Energy Stadium when their current contracts expire.
· Cash levels with fund managers globally highest since 9/11; most do not expect v-shaped recovery →
The survey showed that fund managers were underweight on cyclical assets such as energy, industrials, and materials while the sentiment towards Healthcare, Bonds, and the telecom sector is completely opposite.
· My cancer treatment is over for now, so where is my sense of relief? →
When I have the energy to move around, I go on a search for the source of the hospital smell that has been haunting me since I got home.
The New York Times
· The 7 Things You Need for an Ergonomic Workstation →
An abundance of natural lighting in your work space is ideal because it can boost your sense of well-being and energy while reducing eye strain — daylight and access to outdoor views give your eyes opportunities to relax and recover from the strain of staring at a monitor.
· 'Now we sleep peacefully': life in Peru transformed by warm houses →
“We’re making this technology fit in with the idiosyncrasy of our Andean culture,” says Urphy Vásquez, an investigator with Inte, the university’s natural sciences and renewable energy institute.