|did not engage||従事しなかった|
|engage in sexual||性的に従事する|
|engage the enemy||敵と交戦する|
|not to engage||従事しない|
· Perth chiropractor found to have touched women inappropriately →
A Perth chiropractor whose clients included some of Western Australia’s most elite sportspeople has been found to have engaged in professional misconduct following a State Administrative Tribunal hearing.
· John Higgins knocked out of World Championship despite 10th career 147 as Kurt Maflin wins second round tie →
Want to discuss real-world problems, be involved in the most engaging discussions and hear from the journalists?
· FAA proposes $1.25 million fine for Boeing, alleging managers pressured employees to rush inspections →
“But just one mistake, or one Boeing employee engaging our ODA representatives in a way that is inconsistent with our values, can undo years of hard-earned trust with the FAA.”
· AP Explains: Is a Trump White House acceptance speech legal? →
The act prohibits: running for office in partisan elections, sending or forwarding a partisan political email while on duty or in a federal workplace, engaging in political activity while wearing an official uniform or while using a government vehicle, using official authority to interfere with or influence an election, soliciting or receiving political contributions, wearing or displaying partisan political buttons, T-shirts or signs.
· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have successfully engaged with several of our state government partners to find ways to achieve cost savings within our contracts by adjusting our scope of services.
· Mother of 'Terrace House' star who killed herself to press charges against cyberbullies →
Fuji Television, which produced the show, said last week its in-house probe had found that the cast member engaged in self-harm after a scene in a late March episode in which she lost her temper triggered cyberbullying against her.
· Trump plays a now-familiar role in critical coronavirus talks: observer →
While the president has made recent moves to appear more engaged on the issue, after aides told him polling showed the majority of Americans disapproved of his handling of the crisis, his involvement has remained limited.
· Pacific Drilling warns it may file for bankruptcy →
Pacific Drilling (NYSE:PACD) -3.6% after-hours as it has engaged financial and legal advisors to evaluate its longer-term liquidity outlook and capital structure, which may include Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.