“Engagement” in the news
|off the engagement|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
The China Post
· Kosovo president visits prosecutors who indicted him →
I want to thank our partners for their constructive engagement today,” said EU special envoy Miroslav Lajcak, who also took part in the meeting.
· SiriusXM buys Stitcher for $325 million, steps up its march into podcasts →
The first is that companies that are operating streaming businesses based around music are doubling down on the growing popularity of podcasting content to complement those businesses, both to expand their audiences, and their audience engagement.
· Queen Camilla transformation: How Duchess went from controversial figure to popular royal →
The Queen did not formally acknowledge Charles and Camilla’s relationship for years after Diana’s death but they finally announced their engagement in February 2005.
· Nordic Semiconductor ASA (NDCVF) CEO Svenn-Tore Larsen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We should have customer engagement.
The New York Times
· Biden vs Trump 2020: Live Updates →
This money will also be used for civic engagement opportunities.
· Community Storytelling Is Informing Our Coverage of Intellectual and Developmental Disability Services. Share Your Story. →
Beena Raghavendran is the engagement reporter for ProPublica’s Local Reporting Network.
· Mortgage prisoners: You may escape 'illogical' deals under FCA plans - are you eligible? →
These changes were expected to help lenders, intermediaries and administrators come together for the benefit of consumers but the regulator reported poor levels of engagement.
· Queen speaks of love for ITV show – with heartwarming link to Prince Philip's painful past →
In the height of the pandemic, the Queen continued to be in touch with heads of state around the world, hold weekly meeting over the phone with Boris Johnson and even carried out a royal engagement via video link.
· Queen Camilla: How Duchess 'more radiant than ever' as she prepares to mark HUGE milestone →
Mr Scott described the Duchess as a “grafter” adding: “Not just in the restoration of her public image, but in her undertaking of public engagements.
· Royal heartbreak: How Harry issued William frank assessment of Kate →
Their last engagement was in March where the couple attended the annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey.