|off the engagement||エンゲージメントから|
The New York Times
· Trump Threatens White House Protesters With ‘Vicious Dogs’ and ‘Ominous Weapons’ →
Mr. Trump claimed that Secret Service agents told him they were clamoring for engagement with the protesters.
· In this swing state, Latino Democrats want Biden to fight against Trump's 'socialist' attacks →
While former President Barack Obama's policies, which resulted in more Americans traveling to Cuba, did have Cuban American support, Trump's hardline policies are favored by Cuban Americans who oppose engagement.
· FSSAI launches new online platform to issue license, registration to food businesses →
The regulator said the new platform FoSCoS is conceptualised to provide one point stop for all engagement of an FBO with the department for any regulatory compliance transaction.
· Lupin Ltd ADR (LUPNY) CEO Vinita Gupta on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We've had a continuous engagement program with in fact leading consultants working on several lines.
The Japan Times
· Not just another day at the office: Rethinking Japan’s business culture amid the COVID-19 pandemic →
A 2016 report by Steelcase in conjunction with market research company Ipsos, titled “Engagement and the Global Workplace,” found that only 1 percent of Japanese employees surveyed feel “highly engaged and highly satisfied” at work, compared with 13 percent of employees globally.
· How to redefine brand relationships through activations to effectively connect with at-home audiences during pandemic →
However, sources say metrics like sentiment, earned media and engagement can help marketers gauge consumer response.
· EC: Special SOP for Chini by-election a benchmark for future elections during pandemic →
The SOP, which was presented during an engagement with the Ministry of Health (MOH), National Security Council (MKN), National Disaster Management Agency (NADMA) and the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM), covers the seven election processes, namely nomination day,printing of ballot papers, sending of postal ballot papers, early voting day, campaign period, polling day and announcement of the results.
· Applied Materials Inc (AMAT) CEO Gary Dickerson Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
We have deep, deep, deep engagements with our customers around the transistor.
The New York Times
· Supreme Court, in 5-4 Decision, Rejects Church’s Challenge to Shutdown Order →
And it expanded the Supreme Court’s engagement with the consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, after rulings on voting in Wisconsin and prisons in Texas and Ohio.
· American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) CEO Doug Parker Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
As you look across the past month or two's worth of engagement that you had with investors.