Engagement в новостях
|civic engagement||Вовлечение гражданского общества|
|community engagement||Участие сообщества|
|engagement between||Взаимодействие между|
|engagement ring||Обручальное кольцо|
|off the engagement||С помолвки|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· World Cup questions: why did gifted England not beat Argentina in 1998? →
It is tempting at times to view the entire backstory of England football’s engagements with the outside world as a place shrouded in pre-enlightenment gloom, inhabited by blockheads and blazered fools.
· ILO concerned over states' move to ease labour laws, urges PM to intervene →
Replying to the CTUs’ pleas, Karen Curtis, chief, Freedom of Association Branch, International Labour Standards Department, said, “Please allow me to assure you that the ILO director general has immediately intervened, expressing his deep concern at these recent events and appealing to the Prime Minister to send a clear message to the central and state governments to uphold the country’s international commitments and encourage engagement in effective social dialogue.” Curtis, in his letter dated May 22, said he would let know the CTUs any observations or comments that may be made by the Indian authorities.
· Gucci’s Alessandro Michele Will Reduce the Brand’s Shows From 5 to 2, Will the Industry Follow? →
The unspoken message of all this may be that fashion shows are not the be all and end all of consumer engagement that their massive expense would seem to suggest they are.
The New York Times
· For Kenny Chesney and Others, Promotion in a Pandemic is a Quandary →
Emphasize engagement, a new project’s potential to entertain and enlighten.
· Gucci bids farewell to fashion week as brand goes seasonless →
Since taking over five years ago, Michele has positioned himself at the progressive edge of fashion’s engagement with culture.
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-10 →
After all that Ariana Grande had been through – the Manchester Arena bombing, the death of a beloved ex, a broken engagement – she could have released 10 minutes of primal screaming and still left critics saying: yeah, fair enough.
· Labour law suspension: Uphold India's international commitments, ILO expresses deep concerns to PM Modi →
In a reply to the unions on May 22, the ILO said, “Please allow me to assure you the ILO DG has immediately intervened, expressing his deep concerns at these recent events and appealing to the Prime Minister to send a clear message to Central and State Governments to uphold the country’s international commitments and encourage engagement of effective social dialogue”.
· Scott Sumner On The Government's Response To COVID-19 And The Future Of Level Targeting →
Beckworth: Yeah and the Fed has responded, Congress has responded, some really large engagements by the U.S. Government in trying to provide life support or relief to the U.S. economy as part of the fight against this virus.
· Zendesk Struggling Amidst The Downturn →
As part of the partnership, Zendesk's support, sales, and engagement software solutions will be integrated with TCS's contextual knowledge and experience in digital transformation.
· SeaChange Warns Of An Abysmal Q1 As Customers Continue To Delay Purchase Decisions →
The intensifying COVID-19 crisis during March and April 2020 significantly slowed customer engagement due to customers working from home, and many customers focusing their resources on remote networking support and servicing the growing demand for bandwidth due to higher network usage caused by COVID-19 confinement.