|civic engagement||Sivil katılım|
|community engagement||Toplum katılımı|
|engagement between||Arasındaki ilişki|
|engagement ring||Nişan yüzüğü|
|off the engagement||Nişandan|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· How I made new friends during the pandemic →
As Max Read pointed out in 2019, there’s an intent and engagement baked into a text chat that social media platforms lack.
· Cookware startup Caraway raises $5.3M as it eyes new product categories →
There’s been a lot more engagement, a lot of sharing of user generated content, sharing on Instagram — not just for cookware and pans, but education around cooking, around storage, around design.”
· Battling Covid-19: India acted as pharmacy of the world in response to coronavirus, says MEA →
In a virtual address on ‘Enhancing Economic Engagement with Diaspora in and post COVID-19 world’, Sanjay Bhattacharyya, secretary (overseas Indian affairs and consular passports visas) in the External Affairs Ministry, said India has the ability to be a bridge between the developed and developing world and facilitating a two-way flow of information, products and expertise.
· Splunk: Strong Prospects For The Foreseeable Future →
Partners are an important distribution channel with the majority of Europe, EMEA, APAC, and U.S. Public Sector sales involving heavy partner engagement.
· Pills, mills and bellyaches: how Blackburn out-partied Manchester →
In 1987, Nigel Gilmartin was working as a mobile DJ in Blackburn: weddings, engagements and birthdays at community halls; the shirt-and-tie scene at weekends.
· Daiichi Sankyo and Syneos Health collaborate to develop oncology pipeline →
The coalition will further leverage Syneos Health’s Syneos One product development model to de-risk and accelerate development and also enable early strategic engagement of Syneos Health teams to inform critical drug development decision making from the start.
· Huya: Momentum Continues →
Huya has continued to show strong growth during the COVID-19 crisis and user retention and engagement have increased.
The New York Times
· 2 Art Gallery Shows to Explore From Home →
Gallery shows are, by definition, limited engagements, which is a problem when they move online: If they’re only on the web, why not leave them up forever?
· Australia's $4b aid program refocused to deal with COVID-19 recovery →
The COVID-19 development plan, to be revealed on Friday, will take money from programs that require international travel and face-to-face engagement – including scholarships, sports and volunteer schemes – and instead spend it on pandemic recovery initiatives.
· China Escalates the Pandemic Propaganda War →
“We’ve seen China adopt Russian-style social media manipulation tactics like using bots and trolls to amplify disinformation on COVID-19,” Lea Gabrielle, the special envoy and coordinator for the State Department’s Global Engagement Center, wrote to me in an email.