“Engulf” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Can property prices in India be further reduced? Here's what developers say →
The crisis that has now engulfed the whole country calls for an immediate action so that the ‘Housing for All’ dream can be met on time,” observes Ashok Gupta, CMD, Ajnara India Ltd.
· A Brave New World For Value Investing →
My title is the first part of JM Keynes' famous remark, ‘When the facts change, I change my mind.’ This phrase has been nagging at my conscience ever since the Coronavirus epidemic began to engulf China and send shockwaves around the world.
· Pakistan says working with India in fight against locust menace →
Millions of locusts have also engulfed India's seven heartland states, including the western desert of Rajasthan, and threaten vegetable and pulse crops such as lentils and beans.
· NRL 2020 LIVE: Panthers v Warriors and Storm v Rabbitohs →
This blogger knows plenty of people not engulfed by their love of either code who are of the same opinion.
· Moody’s Analytics: Worst catastrophic blow to global economy is over →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 5 — The worst of the catastrophic blow to the global economy caused by the Covid-19 pandemic is over, and the severe downturn that has engulfed the global economy since the beginning of the year likely hit bottom in May, said Moody’s Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi.
· 'It's my team I have to consider': Barty wary of US Open return →
The United States Tennis Association hopes to stage its grand slam at Flushing Meadows in late August, despite the chaos that has engulfed the nation in the past three months.
· Mexico sees record increase in COVID-19 cases, 816 more deaths →
MEXICO CITY: The number of new novel coronavirus infections in Mexico reported on Thursday (Jun 4) surpassed the record set just the previous day, and officials reported 816 more deaths as the pandemic engulfs Latin America's major nations.
· Israeli settlers fear 'nightmare' of being isolated by annexation →
As the Israeli government mulls annexing parts of the occupied West Bank, some settlers fear being forgotten and more isolated than ever, engulfed by a new Palestinian state.
· Love and justice: words that died with a Kennedy 52 years ago today →
And glory be, the crowd went home peacefully that night, and the riots that were inevitable, and which soon engulfed the nation, were postponed.
The New York Times
· View Pictures of the George Floyd Protests Nationwide →
Rallies, marches and looting engulfed cities from coast to coast.