|unjust enrichment||Sebepsiz zenginleşme|
|uranium enrichment||Uranyum zenginleştirme|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Rio Times
· Prosecutor’s Office Finds Millionaire Transfers in Environment Minister’s Accounts →
The inquiry was opened in August last year to investigate suspected unjust enrichment between 2012 and 2017.
· Lumos Pharma's (LUMO) CEO Rick Hawkins on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These identification markers are intended to serve as what the FDA describes as predictive enrichment markers, or PEMs.
· Robodebt: government to refund 470,000 unlawful Centrelink debts worth $721m →
Government advice seen by the Guardian showed the government expected in March to administer about 450,000 refunds, and that legal advice advised officials to seek a settlement on the basis it would likely lose in court on the “unjust enrichment” claim.
The New York Times
· U.S. to Penalize Work at Iranian Facilities in Latest Blow to Nuclear Accord →
Robert Malley, who helped negotiate the nuclear agreement as a senior White House official during the Obama administration, said Wednesday’s step could backfire if Iran reverts to a more aggressive enrichment program than what would exceed the limits under the 2015 deal.
· Trump administration to eliminate nuclear waivers tied to Iran deal →
Between the lines: Critics of the move say it will reduce U.S. visibility into Iran's nuclear program and offer Iran a rationale to increase uranium enrichment from under 5% up to 20%.