|entrepreneur and philanthropist||起業家および慈善家|
The Wall Street Journal
· An Unlikely Hero for 1906, 1929...and Today →
With coronavirus crippling the economy, we could use far more financial entrepreneurs like him today.
· Long wait for justice for Peter Ikin's friends as husband charged over death →
Ikin told friends Despallieres had become a wealthy internet entrepreneur, but that he would soon die of a brain tumour.
· Odisha unveils Rs 17,000-cr plan to support people's livelihood hit by economic crisis →
Stating that the state will encourage contract farming, Tripathy said it will cover production, post-harvest and marketing and help agricultural entrepreneurs aggregate produce in a better manner.
· GPS supporting Dr Mahathir’s return to power? Sheer lunacy, says Wan Junaidi →
Once we pledged our support to Muhyiddin, we will not support any other parties,” said Wan Junaidi, who is also Minister of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives.
· MDEC: Online business set to stay post-Covid-19 →
She added that since the eUsahawan programme was introduced in 2015, MDEC had trained more than 330,000 micro entrepreneurs till 2019, and this year alone, some 26,000 micro entrepreneurs have been trained.
The Japan Times
· Through kids’ eyes: Virus outbreak brings sadness, fear, joy to world’s children →
He’s been reading books about Apple founder Steve Jobs and other famous entrepreneurs during self-isolation.
· Delay in financial aid to SMEs will be resolved in two months, says Wan Junaidi →
KUCHING, May 29 — The Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives Ministry expects the delay in the disbursement of financial assistance for Covid-19-affected small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Sarawak to be resolved within two months.
· Want to thrive as a freelancer? This online guide is 98% off. →
It will train you on how to win contracts with better quality clients over time by imparting with you actionable tips on marketing yourself not only as a freelancer but also as a full-blown entrepreneur.
The New York Times
· 7 Podcasts Your Wallet Will Love →
This wisdom-packed, endearingly quirky show is one of the very best resources out there for those who don’t work a 9-to-5 shift, but aren’t high-rolling entrepreneurs either.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Isn't Killing NYC's Small Businesses. Rent Is. →
We are entrepreneurs without exit strategies.