|entrepreneur and philanthropist||起業家および慈善家|
· VC firm Sequoia looks to back world-beating startups in India, SEA; launches $1.35 billion mega fund →
Investing in Indian startups, Sequoia has seen the journey of Indian technology entrepreneurs over the last decade going through cycles of boom and bust as hyper funding due to herd mentality of investors to back potential unicorns was followed by funding freeze around 2016 as multiple startups had to shut shops because of lack of scale.
The New York Times
· ‘It Will Consume Your Life’: 4 Families Take On Rare Diseases →
The 42-year-old tech entrepreneur and investor had a wide array of friends in California’s Silicon Valley.
· TikTok faces ban in the US; pulls out of Hong Kong →
ByteDance, founded by Chinese serial entrepreneur Zhang Yiming, has been working to disassociate TikTok from its Chinese ownership and Beijing censorship.
· Report: London-based law firm paid nearly RM7m to handle Jho Low’s public relations campaign →
Accordingly, Schillings said its work included helping to prepare press releases and maintain a website for Low which described the fugitive as “a global philanthropist, investor, and entrepreneur” who believes “he will be vindicated once all the relevant evidence has been presented in a fair and legitimate court of law”.
· Patrick Mahomes' New Contract Positions Him to Be the Next Michael Jordan →
Jordan was not just a champion and a pitchman but a sex symbol, an entrepreneur, a power broker and an individual so famous that even his silhouette is a recognizable global brand 25 years later.
· Nearly one in six Britons would refuse Covid-19 vaccine – survey →
In turn, these campaigners lend their brand and audience of activists to a thriving industry of anti-vaxx entrepreneurs using Facebook as a shopfront.”
· Email is broken and Hey's Jason Fried is here to fix it →
Email is a critical tool in modern-day communications, so it’s natural that many entrepreneurs have tried to overhaul it over the years.
· Trump challenged by radical presidential candidate hoping to REVERSE ageing →
The movement, particularly associated with Silicone Valley tech entrepreneurs, has been growing rapidly around the world.
· Defence start-up Big Bang Boom Solutions raises Rs 11 crore →
Big Bang Boom Solutions was started in 2018 by Shivaraman Ramaswamy and Praveen Dwarakanath, who are both serial entrepreneurs.
· Agri revolution 2.0: New ordinance set to revolutionise agriculture, but Centre needs state co-operation →
Entrepreneurs can also establish private electronic trading platforms, with inbuilt market intelligence features, to benchmark sale with prevailing trends.