|entrepreneur and philanthropist||Girişimci ve hayırsever|
|local entrepreneur||Yerel girişimci|
|serial entrepreneur||Seri girişimci|
|social entrepreneur||Sosyal girişimci|
|successful entrepreneur||Başarılı girişimci|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· By Air and Sea, Mercenaries Landed in Libya. But the Plan Went South. →
The companies are controlled or part-owned by Christiaan Durrant, an Australian businessman and former fighter pilot who is a close associate of Erik Prince, America’s most famous mercenary entrepreneur.
The New York Times
· It’s the Year 2120. MasterClass Is the Only School Left. →
“For myself, I’m an entrepreneur, but I also love fish tanks and I love to hike and I take pictures.”
· On this day... May 26 →
Triple world champion Lauda, regarded as one of the finest racers of all time and who later on became a successful airline entrepreneur, had died six days earlier aged 70 after battling declining health.
· Despite the risks, we're not too fussed about facial recognition →
Earlier this year for instance, privacy experts described as “very dangerous” revelations that an Australian entrepreneur had developed facial recognition technology being used by US law enforcement agencies, which allows surveillance images to identify suspects by matching their social media profiles.
· In Polish lake region, city folk becoming cheesemakers →
The owner, entrepreneur Helena Wroblewska, had gone into sweater manufacturing in the early 1990s in Olsztyn, Masuria’s largest city.
· Rocketman (and woman): Elon and Gwynne, the pair who made SpaceX →
Hubbard met Musk in 2001, when the thirty-year-old entrepreneur was making his first forays into the space industry.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong businesses share their struggle for survival amid downturn →
Tailored to entrepreneurs across the Asia Pacific, Hive Life is a news and lifestyle magazine covering the latest business developments, entrepreneurial insights and lifestyle guides.
· As fashion has its metaverse moment, one app looks to bridge real and virtual worlds for sneakerheads →
One entrepreneur who’s spent time on both sides of the business as a startup founder and an employee for one of the biggest brands in athletic wear has launched a new app to try build a bridge between the physical and virtual fashion worlds.
· India should aspire to become second or third largest economy by 2047: Niti Aayog's Rajiv Kumar →
Referring to rising protectionism across the world, he said for a very long time, India will have to import technology because the country has lost lots of time.Kumar also stressed on removing mistrust between the government and entrepreneurs.