|sent an envoy||Elçi gönderdi|
|special envoy||Özel elçi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· U.S. is ready to negotiate N. Korea's denuclearization: U.S. envoy →
2 U.S. envoy for North Korea said Wednesday.
· Microsoft launches Open Service Mesh →
Microsoft today announced the launch of a new open-source service mesh based on the Envoy proxy.
· Royal rivalry: How King Henry VIII ‘called for head of Meghan Markle’s ancestor’ →
Sir John went on to be a diplomatic envoy for Henry VIII, and an esquire of the body and chamberlain to the King’s daughter Princess Mary.
· Trump’s envoy close to Brazil’s leader -- some say too close →
One of the State Department’s top Brazil experts, who has lived 11 years in the country, the Texas native grabbed headlines cozying up to Bolsonaro with an assertive style that’s a departure from the buttoned-up way past U.S. envoys have conducted business.
· Global shares up as investors monitor US stimulus talks →
At the same time, news reports from Washington said Chinese and American trade envoys will meet this month to review their Phase 1 agreement aimed at ending a tariff war.
· Why the Kremlin cares about protests on the other side of Russia →
The official was Putin’s envoy to the Far East, Yuri Trutnev, according to an independent online news outlet, DVHAB, the first to publish the secret recording of Furgal’s dressing down in November in the Khabarovsk province, bordering China in Russia’s southeast corner.
· University of NSW vice-chancellor apologises for removal of tweet criticising China's human rights abuses →
In the article, which was not written by Pearson, she said the international community should “put pressure on China to wind back infringements on human rights” and the United Nations should establish a special envoy to monitor the decline of human rights in Hong Kong.
· S. Korea reiterates willingness to cooperate with New Zealand over sexual abuse case →
The former envoy was accused of sexually harassing an unidentified woman while he was working in Seoul in December last year.
The China Post
· Asia shares mixed amid jitters over US stimulus, China trade →
At the same time, news reports from Washington said Chinese and American trade envoys will meet this month to review their “Phase 1” agreement aimed at ending a tariff war.