“Equally” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· W.H.O. Finally Endorses Masks to Prevent Coronavirus Transmission →
should acknowledge that and not pretend that medical masks are equally effective.”
· 5 Black-Owned Feminine Care Brands You Can Support Right Now, And Always →
Williams had spent 15 years working in the pharmaceutical industry and was equally passionate about taking a more natural approach to her health.
· Darius Stills Makes Lott IMPACT Trophy Watch List →
The Lott Trophy is the only college football award to equally recognize athletic performance and the personal character attributes of the player as is characterized by the acronym IMPACT for integrity, maturity, performance, academics, community, and tenacity.
· DC mayor inaugurates 'Black Lives Matter' Plaza near White House →
Trump - accused by critics, including his former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, of dividing America - called for law enforcement to treat all people fairly and equally, regardless of race, gender, colour or creed.
· The accelerating digital transformation, redux →
Today we’re going to explore how the digital transformation’s acceleration seems real enough, but how it’s not landing equally.
· Uber Eats offers free delivery from restaurants owned and run by black people →
Khosrowshahi also reiterated Uber’s commitment to creating a “community that treats everyone equally and with dignity” and said the company does not tolerate “discrimination, harassment, or racism” on its platform.
· Surprise US unemployment rate drop leaves out blacks, Asians →
The U.S. unemployment rate dropped unexpectedly in May, but not all workers benefited equally as joblessness among African Americans and Asians rose, signaling some minorities face a longer recovery as the economy slowly rebounds from the coronavirus shutdowns.
· LA Sparks' Tierra Ruffin-Pratt Is Never Giving Up The Fight →
But the cure, while not easy, is equally as potent.
· Truist Financial Corporation: A New 5.25% Investment-Grade Preferred Stock IPO →
Like in the sector, the issues are equally distributed between those that trade above their par value and such that trade below PAR.
· Wintrust Financial Corp.: A New 6.875% Fixed-Rate Reset Preferred Stock IPO →
As will be seen in the following graph, the stocks are equally distributed between those that trade above their par value and such that trade below PAR, 16 of each.