· Coronavirus hopes and fears centre on 'immunity' →
Another uncertainty is whether everyone is equally vulnerable to catching COVID-19.
· American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) CEO Doug Parker Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
That number was 66% seven weeks ago, which is the depressing number but it's 47% now and equally and somewhat depressing number, but it's going in the right direction.
· The Atlantic Daily: Trump Stokes the Fire in Minnesota →
It’s not as visual as a riot, but until 2017 it would have been regarded as equally criminal.”
· Ai Weiwei designs face masks for Covid-19 relief efforts →
All proceeds will equally benefit Human Rights Watch, Refugees International and Doctors Without Borders, with Ai announcing that US$506,000 have been raised at the time of this writing.
· The Wet AMD Gene Therapy Race - Adverum Biotechnologies Vs. Regenxbio →
This approach is being tested based on research done at Johns Hopkins that indicates that this approach, which could be done in the office, could be equally effective.
· The truth about retread tyres ― Michael Hutt →
Not all casings are created equally.
The New York Times
· ‘The Pain Is Too Intense’: Biden Challenges White Americans →
But his spare words amounted to a bet that other white Americans now share the equally concise sentiment he expressed earlier Friday on Twitter: “Enough.”
· FAT Brands' (FAT) CEO Andy Wiederhorn on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It’s a function of the right amount of capital at FAT Brands and the right amount of leverage in debt service coverage inside the securitization to meet the covenants and make the rating agencies comfortable that the rating will be equally as strong as it is now or improve.
The New York Times
· While Twitter Confronts Trump, Zuckerberg Keeps Facebook Out of It →
But Mr. Zuckerberg’s hands-off approach to Mr. Trump’s increasingly incendiary behavior on social media runs the risk of alienating some users who think the rules about what can be posted to Facebook should be applied equally to everyone, including world leaders.