The Japan Times
· SpaceX makes history with successful ISS docking →
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida – SpaceX delivered two astronauts to the International Space Station for NASA on Sunday, following up a historic liftoff with an equally smooth docking in yet another first for Elon Musk’s company.
The China Post
· Insider: JetBlue CEO discusses COVID-19’s impact on airlines →
We think that’s very important to our culture and our business model, but equally, we’ve never faced something as grave or as serious as this.
· Is Pakatan prepared to helm again? — Chang Lih Kang →
Besides immediate strategy to defeat the malevolent enemy, a profound reflection is equally important to ensure a better version of “PH government” at the helm later.
· Petty traders staring at ruin as Covid-19, MCO lay waste to businesses →
Despite slowly resuming business following the loosening of restrictions in April, many of their regular patrons have been equally slow to return.
· Commentary: An important lesson in managing COVID-19 from an unexpected country →
Now that countries must plan beyond their lockdowns, an equally stark contrast has emerged.
· Covid outbreak: Rural India gets infected, green areas turn red →
The shift in the spread of infections into the erstwhile definition of ‘green’ zones is equally dramatic.
· Coronavirus: Care homes mentioned only twice in five months of Sage minutes →
Shadow care minister Liz Kendall said she was concerned not enough action had been taken and added: “It is clear that social care and the NHS were not treated equally, nor as two sides of the same coin.”
· George Floyd couldn't breathe. We protest because now all of Black America can't either. →
Yes, we have made progress through the decades, but we are far from achieving a society where we are all truly treated equally under the law — and respected by the law.
· SpaceX's astronaut-riding Dragon arrives at International Space Station →
SpaceX delivered two astronauts to the International Space Station for NASA on Sunday, following up a historic liftoff with an equally smooth docking in yet another first for Elon Musk’s company.