|divided equally||Eşit olarak bölünmüş|
|equally between||Eşit olarak|
|equally important||Eşit derecede önemli|
|equally spaced||Eşit aralıklı|
|equally well||Eşit derecede iyi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The government has harnessed the power of infotainment →
And equally, if you’re anxious not to, how can you know that you aren’t?
· Zynerba Positive Autism Data, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
The study enrolled 388 patients which were randomized equally across three dose levels of 300, 600 or 1,200 mcg of the drug candidate or corresponding placebo, given once a day.
· Motor insurance claims being rejected on grounds of absence of e-passes? Here is what you need to do →
Experts, however, suggest that insurance policies should be applied equally during normal circumstances as well as in special situations, such as the current lockdown.
Hong Kong Free Press
· ‘Terrorism’ is an excuse – nothing that has happened in Hong Kong can affect China’s national security →
China has had a lot of success in persuading people to pretend that Taiwan is not a separate country, which for practical purposes it is, so perhaps it will be equally successful in persuading them that Hong Kong is an autonomous territory when it clearly is not.
· Commentary: What's behind China's controversial Health Silk Road efforts →
Both initiatives should and can be equally welcomed on their own merit.
· Coronavirus recession could see government change Bank of England's inflation mandate, says former minister →
“Giving the central bank the tools to go equally negative as to go positive would be an extremely important increase in its arsenal,” he said.
The New York Times
· Lessons for the Future From Online Learning →
The students, equally drained, leave the Zoom.
· Amy Cooper in Central Park exposed the danger of birding while Black. But I've always known it. →
There is a peril that I and fellow Black and Brown citizens face even when we are doing something as banal as watching a woodpecker peck, a danger that makes clear that not every citizen is treated equally when using public lands.
· Residential areas are no places for these heaters →
I am equally grateful that we are able to exercise our right to object if some police have been overzealous in this pursuit.
· Help the Hungry: Stanley Tucci and top chefs 'rhyme for restaurants' in support of our appeal →
All money raised by the Rhyme for Restaurants appeal will be divided equally between The Independent's Help the Hungry appeal and Hospitality Action’s Covid-19 emergency relief grant.