|equipment used||Kullanılan ekipman|
|military equipment||Askeri teçhizat|
|new equipment||Yeni ekipman|
|other equipment||Diğer ekipman|
|standard equipment||Standart ekipman|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Essential REIT Evaluation: Residential And Healthcare →
At the same time, they are having difficulty estimating what operating expenses will ultimately be due to the increased testing, personal protective equipment, and labor required to combat the outbreak.
· 'There's a romanticism about nighthawking, but it's theft': when metal detectorists go rogue →
Only their equipment would have given them away: metal detectors, a shovel and a spade, that they humped uncomfortably up a vertiginous path.
· Indian Railways' first isolation coaches to be deployed for treatment of COVID-19 patients in Delhi →
The coaches will be equipped with all the necessary medical equipment like medical supplies, oxygen cylinders, sterilized berths, blankets, etc., for the convenience and safety of those placed in isolation.
· New Preferred Stock IPOs, May 2020 →
Becton is a “... global medical technology company engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of a broad range of medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products used by healthcare institutions, physicians, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry and the general public.” The COVID-19 pandemic, as you might expect, has injected significant uncertainty, and as such, the company withdrew its 2020 earnings guidance on May 7, 2020.
· As doctors go virtual, pandemic turbocharges telemedicine →
Some of the most radical changes have been in primary healthcare, where doctors have often faced shortages of protective equipment, but specialists in everything from mental health to eye care have also turned to technology to treat patients at a distance.
· BGB: Why I'm Passing On This Fully Covered 11% Yield From A Discounted Term CEF →
In terms of industry allocation, BGB's top five sectors are electronics/electric, business equipment and services, healthcare, building and development, and oil and gas.
· Peru: at least 20 journalists died from Covid-19 as they covered pandemic →
At least 20 journalists have died from Covid-19 in Peru as reporters, photographers and camera operators raced to cover the pandemic’s spread through the country, often without protective equipment.
· Premiership and Championship clubs permitted to return to non-contact training →
Clubs will also have to provide appropriate personal protective equipment, adhere to strict cleaning and hygiene standards and screen players and support staff on a daily basis for symptoms.
· George Floyd: Alabama mayor orders removal of Confederate monument after protesters target it →
By about 8pm on Monday, heavy equipment arrived at the park, including a crane, a forklift and a flatbed trailer.
· The government counts 26,000 COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes. That's at least 14,000 deaths too low. →
The Trump administration announced in early May that it would be sending two weeks' worth of personal protective equipment to every nursing home in the U.S., coordinated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency and divided into two shipments.